League of Legends (LoL) is not just the most well-known PC game in the world and has the biggest fan base. According to an article published on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players around the world with more than one million concurrent gamers online! While this is good for the league, it could be detrimental to the gamers who are not so good at the game.
You will find that there are too many players playing LoL with very advanced skill levels and if you’re not one of them, it’s better to save time, energy and money by purchasing a smurf account , instead of trying to “tough it out” in the low levels.
If you’re a casual player who’s been playing LoL for long enough and think you have the skills to make it through the lower levels, there’s no reason to take the risk. Purchasing an account from right here on our website will save you not only time, but also money. We have been selling smurf accounts to players around the globe for quite a long time so we know what to look for when it comes down to offering accounts that are beneficial.
Here are some helpful tips to ensure you have best possible.
Find out Which Account to Buy
There are two types of LoL accounts that you can buy – level 30 and level 20. For novices The most significant difference is the amount of IP (In-game currency). It is used to buy runes or champions.
You should ensure that your accounts offer the greatest amount of value to your funds in order to perform at the highest levels. Here are a few things you need to look out for.
1. Runes – The amount of pages for runes that are included in the account is important. It’s important to ensure that you have sufficient runes for your favourite champion and play in the style you like. If you’re a lover of several champions, it could be worthwhile to purchase accounts that have multiple rune pages.
2. It is important to ensure that your account contains all champions available to maximize your playing time as well as access to all other LoL features such as ARAM and ranking games. If you’re looking for a complete listing of all the champions that are in LoL then check out this page.
3. The amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite champions a new look. It is best to avoid purchasing accounts that do not include any skins (unless you do not want any) because the appearance of the character may influence the enjoyment you get from playing it. Take a look at our complete listing of available services here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) The amount of Influence Points (IP) LoL includes a micro-transaction feature in place which lets players buy exclusive runes, champions and costumes with real money. The greatest thing about this game is that all items bought will be with you forever. Accounts with large amounts of IP can make you money and time in the long run.
5. Number Of Unranked Wins – LoL offers a ranked mode where players compete to see who is the best of the best. There is also a mode known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes can reward players with IP and rare skins to encourage regular gameplay. To ensure that you’re actually playing the game, not just testing it out, make sure that your account has at minimum a few wins unranked.
6. Account Privacy – If you prefer not to have your account’s information to be public, then select the option of a private account. This means only you be able to access the email registered with it and not anyone else. This is useful when you’re worried about handing out your personal information to someone else since they will not be able to access your account without knowing the password.
These easy steps will ensure you enjoy a wonderful LoL experience.
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts